01 Mar 8TH STREET CONSTRUCTION BETWEEN IDAHO and MAIN STREET
On behalf of Capital City Development Corporation (CCDC), Guho Corp. is making a collection of public improvements within CCDC’s Central Urban Renewal District. Construction begins today, February 26, on 8th Street between Idaho Street and Main Street. For more information about the improvements visit CCDC’s website. The included diagram provides the schedule of the phased approach established to minimize disruption to the daily life of 8th Street. There will be some temporary changes and closures on 8th Street. Here’s what to expect:
- Construction hours will range between 6am and 5pm, Monday through Friday.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained for the duration of the construction project. This includes access on both sides of 8thStreet and to businesses along 8th Street.
- During construction hours, the road is closed to vehicles. During off hours the road is open to vehicles.
- During construction hours, the road is closed to bicycles. During road closures, cyclists can dismount and walk the pedestrian access. During off hours the road is open to bicycles.
- The parking lane is changed to a 24 hour delivery zone throughout the duration of the construction project. A flagger will direct deliveries into 8thStreet during construction hours.
We intend to send informational updates on a routine basis to keep you informed of detours, closures and completions. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Guho Corp. at 208-939-8850 or reply to this email.